Boundaries Map


Boundaries for the Cole Harbour Minor Hockey Association can be found map below. You can zoom in and out directly in the map. 

Players Requesting a Transfer 

All players requesting a transfer from another association must complete the Parent Declaration Form and provide proof of residency. These are to be sent to the and the request will be processed.