If you are new to hockey please ensure your address falls within the boundaries assigned to our association. You can check your street address on the map located in Cole Harbour Boundaries. Cole Harbour Minor Hockey reserves the right to request further proof of residency within the Cole Harbour boundaries if deemed necessary.
If you are transferring a player from another association, you must complete the Parent Declaration Form as this will verify your new home address when initiating a transfer from your previous MHA. Completed forms may be returned to Tracey Cluett, Registrar at email@example.com who will facilitate the transfer of your players records to Cole Harbour. Once complete, you will then be able to go the the registration link and complete your registration for the season.
All First-Time Families must complete the Respect in Sport Parent Program:
- Mandatory for new to hockey families, regardless of playing level.
- This course is completed after your complete your registration and before you go on the ice.
- Cost is $12.00 plus HST - Respect in Sport Course for Parents:: https://hnsparent.respectgroupinc.com/
- Refer to Hockey Nova Scotia for more information regarding the program: http://www.hockeynovascotia.ca/hns_11618.html
- Free to link your new player with existing sibling records (must be completed before your new player is placed on a team)
- When the course has been completed, advise the Registrar, firstname.lastname@example.org and she will move your players name on to the Division Coordinator for team coordination.