Are you within the CHBA boundaries
Registration 2023-2024 will open August 1, 2023
Important Dates and information for the upcoming 2023-2024 Cole Harbour Hockey Season
Registration Opens August 1 – Closes September 1
Registration for Season fees will be through HCR
Click here to register!
Registration fees for season as follows:
U7 - $450
U9 - $750
U11, U13, U15 - $860
U18 - $960
U23 - $820
Registration fees for Team Selection Process is $160 for U11, U13, 15 & U18 levels. U9 Balancing is included in the cost of registration.
U18 and U23 fees include a jersey deposit Fee. Players who have paid in previous seasons will have a $100 credit on their profile.
CONDITIONING CAMP 2023
Registration opens August 1st – and closes August 15th
Click Here to Register!
Camp opens September 5th
U11, U13, U15, U18
$130 - 7 Sessions
$110 – 6 Sessions
Costs covered with Registration ("Minimum three (3) orientation skates prior to team balancing/grouping)
Goalie Development (All Ages)
Free – 4 Sessions
TEAM SELECTION PROCESS
U11, U13, U15, U18 $160 Begins September 22nd
(*Minimum 5 Icetimes; Players not selected to Final Tryout Rosters will have additional icetime for Rec Balancing.)
U9 Balancing Begins September 29th
CHECKING CLINIC (U15 & U18 age players)
The Checking Clinic will take place at Cole Harbour Place September 17, 2023. The clinic involves an off-ice session with an on-ice training session. Clinic Facilitator will be U15AA Head Coach Marcel Deveau. Players are expected to bring hockey gear. Proof of completion is recorded in your Hockey Canada Registration profile. If your player does not complete a checking clinic they are ineligible to take part in Cole Harbour Team Selection Process for rep teams with body contact.
- Cost - $80, Registration links will be provided August 1st.
- Off-Ice Training 10:30am @ CHP Room TBD
- On - Ice Session 2pm - 4pm @ Scotia 1
- *This is a full day session with a small break for lunch/snacks during discussion.
- This is a one time clinic, you do not need to retake the course if you certified last season, played at a checking level or already certified through our 2023 spring offering with MD 360.
- At a family's discretion, if your player certified last season and did not play at a checking level you are welcome to register for the course again.
- If you can not make the date offered by CHBA Minor Hockey it is your responsibility to seek out offerings through other Minor Hockey Associations. Check their websites for dates. You will not be permitted to attend tryouts until proof of completion can be obtained.
- Goalies do not need to take the course.
HNS Regulation 2.24- Body checking will be permitted in certain levels starting with the U15 Division. It will be the responsibility of each MHA to ensure all U15 Rep players and coaches have completed the HNS Checking Program. Effective 2014-15 season, all players entering U15 and U18 checking levels of hockey for the first time must have completed the Approved 2014 HNS Checking Clinic or attend an HNS Development Approved Checking Clinic. U15 B and C, U18 B and C levels will be non-checking.
Sunday, August 13th - 9am - 11am
Westphal Room, CHP
Bring your gear to exchange for something that fits or stop by if your player needs a new size in a piece of their equipment.
Interested in coaching next season? For all teams, divisions, you are required to complete this form. Form closes August 15.
CLICK HERE to apply.
Complete Schedule for Conditioning Camp and Team Selection Processes will be provided by July 31st.
Please note: There will be no ice times the evening of October 2nd due to the Nova Scotia Showdown between the Penguins and Senators.