HNS Regulation 2.26 - Effective 2014-15 season all players entering Banatam and Midget checking levels of hockey for the first time must have completed the Approved 2014 HNS Checking Clinic.
The 2021-2022 season Checking Clinic will be held on September 22, 2021. The clinic will be held from 6:00-7:15pm (in class) and 7:30-9:00pm (on ice).
Checking Clinic Facts:
- This is a one time clinic, you do not need to retake the course if you certified last season, played at a checking level or certified through the Bantam Major Spring ID Camp.
- At a family's discretion, if your player certified last season and did not play at a checking level you are welcome to register for the course.
- Proof of completion is recorded in your Hockey Canada Registration profile.
- If you can not make the date offered by CHBA Minor Hockey it is your responsibility to seek out offerings through other Minor Hockey Associations. Check their websites for dates. You will not be permitted to attend tryouts until proof of completion can be obtained.
- Goalies do not need to take the course.